Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Halloween Sticker Graph

Today my kids created sticker graphs for Halloween. First we made a large one together.





I gave each child a little container of stickers. I got most of them from Dollar Tree. They were so quiet trying to peel the paper off! After they graphed their stickers, I read the questions for each student individually (This took a while.) I didn't make the graph boxes large enough so some kids got confused on which sticker had the most. Then we glued all 3 parts onto a large piece of construction paper. It took way longer than I had anticipated but they enjoyed it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace