Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Read Across America


As a child, I really did not like Dr. Seuss (except for the Grinch). He made no sense to me. I have learned to appreciate his books and have fun during this week. The crafts....oh, the crafts we made...and the giant mess....I said I would never let them do another craft again after all this, but I know that's not true. First, we read The Cat in the Hat..















 Next, was Fox in Socks. They had to write/draw rhyming words on the socks.






Friday, they created their own Seuss creature for There's a Wocket in my Pocket. This was the hardest one to make.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace